Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, All Seasons Roofing may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
All Seasons Roofing collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
All Seasons Roofing may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from All Seasons Roofing and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
All Seasons Roofing does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
All Seasons Roofing may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to All Seasons Roofing, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
All Seasons Roofing may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on All Seasons Roofing or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of All Seasons Roofing; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of All Seasons Roofing, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by All Seasons Roofing. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the All Seasons Roofing website.
The All Seasons Roofing website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize All Seasons Roofing pages, or register with All Seasons Roofing site or services, a cookie helps All Seasons Roofing to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same All Seasons Roofing website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the All Seasons Roofing features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the All Seasons Roofing services or websites you visit.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
All Seasons Roofing does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, All Seasons Roofing may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from All Seasons Roofing, you may opt out of such communications by emailing [email protected].
Changes to this Statement
All Seasons Roofing welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that All Seasons Roofing has not adhered to this Statement, please contact All Seasons Roofing at:
All Seasons Roofing
1312 N Main St.
Bloomington, Illinois 61701
Email Address: [email protected]
Telephone number: 309-585-1439
Effective as of July 27, 2020